- We believe in the inherent value of all women.
- We believe that the state of a woman's motherhood is highly dependent on the state of her womanhood. We encourage all mothers to value, respect and advocate for themselves, and expect others to do the same in ways that keep them safe.
- Mothers cannot give from a depleted source. Every mother needs emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual validation, nourishment, and support. When a mother is respected and well cared for, she and her whole family, will benefit.
- We believe that speaking the truth about mothering is a revolutionary act which breaks silence and isolation for women. In our groups we support mothers in naming the deep challenges they are experiencing, knowing that there are few places where mothers can be truthful about the full spectrum of their experiences.
- We know that motherhood is a powerful growth experience for a woman. We do not need to be perfect to be perfectly good mothers. You are the right mother for your children.
- We have confidence that every woman has the wisdom within to navigate her life when she feels heard, validated, and honored for who she is, as she is.
- We know that mothering can be a both joyful and a challenging experience. We explore the complex realities of the mothering experience. We do not sugarcoat it, but look for opportunities to find the gold, even in the darkest places.
- Mothers are raising the next generation. What we do for ourselves and our families today will ripple far into the future. We all want to raise our children to be the strong and loving adults, leaders and parents they can be. Mothering is the most important job there is.